Vikingsholm Cruise & Tour Package Rates • Adults (Ages 13+) - $79.00 • Children (Ages 12 and under) - $39.00 Duration and Times • Approx. 3 Hours • 10:00am: Depart Lakeside Marina for
• Adults (Ages 13+) – $79.00
• Children (Ages 12 and under) – $39.00
• Approx. 3 Hours
• 10:00am: Depart Lakeside Marina for Camp Richardson Marina
• 10:30am: Depart Camp Richardson Marina for boat ride along the shores of Lake Tahoe into world-renowned Emerald Bay
• 11:30am: Guided tour through the historic Vikingsholm Castle by the Sierra State Parks Foundation
• 1:00pm: Meet boat on pier for return trip
For a limited time only, Camp Richardson Resort is offering a cruise & tour package to the historic Vikingsholm Castle. Cruise the crystal-clear waters of Lake Tahoe and experience the awe-inspiring beauty of Emerald Bay. Then tour the magnificent Vikingsholm Castle, a must-do on your Lake Tahoe adventure list!
Action Watersports is the largest marina operation on Lake Tahoe. We offer a variety of activities including parasailing, boat rentals, public cruises, jet ski rentals, kayaking, stand up paddle boarding, and more from our four South Lake Tahoe locations: Lakeside Marina, Camp Richardson, Timber Cove Marina, and Round Hill Pines Marina.